Thursday, December 16, 2010

IGOI trade, December 16th, 2010

I had set a buy trigger in IGOI and few days ago, and kept adjusting the trigger price every night as the stock was really respecting that down trendline. I took 1/2 off at 3.35, which was close to the previous high of 3.40, and I'm keeping the other 1/2 in case we get a follow-through day tomorrow. Below are the daily chart and the 1-min intraday. Notice the decreasing volume on the condolidation on the daily chart, as well as the huge volume on the breakouts.



I also got triggered in GPC this morning, and took a small position in F and ATPG. I'll update those trades once I take profits or get stopped.

2 comments:

  1. right on cath! good to see you posting your trades. trade em well, rickh

    ReplyDelete
  2. catherineeeeeeeee! so glad you're doing this...promise i'll read everyday :)

    -Ups

    ReplyDelete