Sunday, September 23, 2012

Watchlist for Sept 24

The market digested last week, and I feel like the consolidation was quite bullish. As long as we hold the ~144 level on the SPY, I'm still leaning long.. In fact, dips to the 20d MA would be good opportunities to get long. And the environment these days is more condusive to holding stocks for swings, ie a few days at least. Breakouts are working, and I've been seeing more follow-through, so that's a good bullish sign!



Here's a few stocks I'm watching tomorrow and perhaps this week:

Long: SINA, MCP, SSH, OTT, SVU, ZNGA, ARNA, ODP, GENE, ROSG, STEI, UBNT, EDU, EGLE, SYNC, RSH, MTG

Shorts and parabolic shorts: MACK, PPHM, CDE, GSS, AMPE, IEC, HALO, STI, OMX, IMH, MNST

Bounce: DDD, IHS, XPO, HEES

I'm already long a little ZNGA, SVU, JAG and RSH for swings.

No comments:

Post a Comment